A family run business highly regarded within their industry for their efficiency, integrity and reliability has over 40 years developed a close working relationship with Local Authorities, Architects, Schools, Builders and Property Managers across the region.
- You'll be account managing and developing pre-qualified leads.
- Working with the Estimating Department to make sure that the proposed solution closely matches the requirement discussed.
- Using your relationship building skills to keep in touch with the client until order stage.
- Diarise contact using the company’s CRM system.
Experience and Personal Attributes required:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Account management skills / experience would be beneficial
- Competence in Microsoft Office
- Trustworthy and reliable
- A methodical, analytical and conscientious approach
- Good written communication and strong attention to detail
- Excellent self-management and planning skills
In return our client offers:
- Flexible working hours (part or full time to suit the candidate)
- Option for extended holiday allowance (to suit school holiday periods) if desired to suit the candidate
- A very pleasant working environment
- Annual FT salary between £18,000 – £20,000
- Performance related team bonus
- Opportunities for progression within the organization