Our very well established and professional Global Client is one of the UK’s leading Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Manufacturers who entered the UK market in the early 70’s. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager to join their Heating team.
Main purpose of the role:
Profitable sales and specification of our clients Domestic Heating Products via Social Housing Providers & National/Regional Developers and all other influencing non invoiced sales channels. To also develop and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and respective regional contractor / Invoice Account Managers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sales Targets are to be reviewed every QTR and will include but not limited to ASHPs, Pre-plumbed cylinders, Controls, Fan assisted radiators and Ventilation Products.
- Identify Customers: Update database using resources available.
- Regular visits to all existing clients and continued development of new business opportunities. This should include: New Build, Social Housing & Large Private Landlords. Each of these categories will contain a variety of Customer types that will influence the specification and should be focused on accordingly.
- All customers profiled and graded according to influence or spend.
- Ensure knowledge of all product ranges is kept up-to-date using the training and support available.
- Ensure your knowledge for all computer systems is up to date. This should include Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and use of CRM.
- Liaise with internal staff and be aware of all company departments and processes with the primary aim to deliver all projects successfully.
- All quotes and projects kept up to date and represent the high level of specification expected within the business.
- Feed any marketing initiatives.
- Keep customers informed of new promotions, prices via meetings, presentation and events.
- Breakfast Seminars, Road Shows & Events: Ensure all events are organised and presented to high standards.
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
The ideal Sales Manager should possess:
- Proven experience within the industry is required.
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Personal attributes: self-motivated, driven, methodical, numerate, organised, punctual, assertive, professional, personable, and resourceful.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative.
- Excellent business sense, commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Basic £35,000 - £42,000 depending on experience upto OTE £50k plus
- Commission / KPI Scheme TBD
- Health Care
- Dental Insurance
- Pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Other benefits include reduced Gym Memberships, Reward scheme, Lunch subsistence allowance