Our Building Services client is currently seeking a Multi skilled Commercial Building Fabric Engineer/Carpenter/Joiner to provide both planned and reactive maintenance across the South West.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Carpenter that can also offer some Plumbing OR Electrical experience to join a leading building services company who specialise in the full design, installation and maintenance works within the Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric Engineering.
You will have good general experience and be able to fully carry out a multitude of tasks including door hanging (including fire doors), plastering, flooring and general carpentry within commercial environments.
- Work efficiently to ensure all works are completed in a safe manner and to H&S standards
- Carry out reactive repairs, improvements and preventative maintenance and minor project works
- Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns
- Accurately use the equipment and software required and work closely with the H&S manager
- NVQ Level 2 / C&G’s ideally in Carpentry unless sufficient experience can be proven
- Ideally have experience of working within a maintenance role
- Basic Plumbing OR Electrical skills / experience
- CSCS card
- DBS Certification check will be required
- Full Driving Licence
- Salary between £27,000 and £30,000 depending on experience
- Company van & fuel card
- Company uniform
- 30 days holiday inc of banks