Our client specialises in delivering energy savings to their clients through energy saving technologies such as Solar PV & Battery Storage and LED Lighting. They are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
The successful BDM can be home or office based depending on your location.
Main Purpose of Job:
The Business Development Manager will identify opportunities and convert into sales.
The successful BDM will be responsible for the development of their sales pipeline within a set territory and possess a proven track record of delivering results. Ideally candidates will possess enthusiasm, productivity and experience within the energy or educational solutions sector.
Key Tasks & Outcomes:
- Responsible for your own lead generation process and gaining a clear understanding of
prospects / client requirements.
- Accountable for establishing and maintaining a pipeline capable of delivering against the
agreed sales, revenue and margin targets.
- Deliver £1M + of sales in year one, which equates to £20K commission (uncapped)
- Has/can develop a trusted network of public & private sector clients within a specific location.
- Understands the companies value proposition and collaborates with colleagues to build a strong team and promote the company’s mission
- Ability to deliver measurable results with a strong sales track record
- Exhibits a passion for the industry and can recognize and develop opportunities.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Time management skills to ensure productivity.
- Have a trusted network of Public & Private sector clients
- Minimum of 2 years B2B sales experience ideally within Solar PV and LED Lighting
- Experience of selling into the Educational sector (preferable), and/or manufacturing and Leisure
- Proficient in the use of MS Applications (Word, Excel, PPT)
- You will have to undergo a DBS clearance check
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Salary £40,000 plus Commissions OTE £65K plus (Commission is Uncapped)
- Company Car / Car Allowance of £5,000
- 28 days holiday including banks
- Christmas & Birthday Holiday Bonus
This is a Permanent role and could be home based or from an office but will involve travelling to active or potential sites anywhere in the country.