Our client who specialises in Solar Photovoltaic and LED Lighting have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
The successful BDM can be home or office based depending on your location.
Main Purpose of Job:
The Business Development Manager will identify opportunities and convert into sales.
The successful BDM will be responsible for the development of their sales pipeline within a set territory and possess the drive, work ethic and stamina to deliver results. You will have relevant experience within the energy solutions or a similar solutions field with a strong track record in all stages of the business-to-business sales cycle.
- Responsible for your own lead generation process and gaining a clear understanding of
prospects / clients requirements.
- Accountable for establishing and maintaining a pipeline capable of delivering against the
agreed sales, revenue and margin targets.
- Delivers £500k+ of sales in year one.
- Has a trusted network of Public & Private sector clients within a specific location.
- Understands the companies value proposition and collaborates with colleagues to build a strong team and promote the company’s mission
Key Behaviours and Person Specification:
- Previous experience within Renewable Energy technologies
- Commercial sales experience within a similar role of PV or Led lighting
- Solar Photovoltaic and or LED lighting experience
- Experience within the energy solutions field, preferably within the education, Manufacturing and Leisure sectors.
- Proficient in the use of MS Applications
- You will have to undergo a DBS clearance check
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Salary between £30,000 - £35,000 DOE plus Commissions OTE £50K plus (Uncapped)
- 28 days holiday including banks
- Mileage allowance payable (open for discussion)