A well-established Manufacturer has an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join their Contracting Division as a Business Development Manager, ideally based in the South East of England.
Our client provides a fully MCS accredited ground source heat pump installation service that fits with existing supply chains and client requirements. They can deliver a turnkey package and flexible contractual solutions.
They assume responsibility for the entire project, spanning the ground array, heat pump, and heat distribution system, including sizing, design, purchasing, installation, and management of sub-contractors across the three stages of the heat pump installation.
Main Purpose of Job:
To further develop and increase market across the South-East of England via various means including developing new client relationships; delivering CPDs and presentations on the benefits of ground source heat pumps to a wide range of people including developers, consultants, M&E engineers, architects, social housing landlords; helping clients identify potential projects; representing our client at meetings with local and central government e.g. council planning departments, GLA, BEIS; attending trade shows and Government sponsored events.
- Identifying potential clients and developing your territory in the South East
- Identifying key influencers
- Arranging CPD presentations to present innovative GSHP solutions
- Attend Trade Shows, Exhibitions, Conferences, industry events and Government sponsored events to generate further business development opportunities
- Attend Local and Central Government meetings and events
- Self - generate projects leads to increase the client base in the SE
- Contribute to National Campaigns any methods or idea’s
- Excellent communications skills are vital
- Ability to speak confidently to a large number of people at conferences and events
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to liaise with decision makers
- Ability to discuss both technical and commercial elements of Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint with strong presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Must be extremely pro active and act as an ambassador of the company
- Ability to work from a home office
- Basic Salary between £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Company Bonus Scheme (uncapped)
- Company Car Allowance, insurance and Service and Maintenance cover