Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Renewable Energy Business Development Manager to join their team.sales
The Business Development Manager Overview:
The successful Business Development Manager will focus their efforts mainly on Large Domestic and Commercial Ground Source and Air Source Heat Pump project sales with a view of developing new opportunities for the Supply, Design, Installation and Commissioning.
The Business Development Manager will develop on the already successful sales pipeline, dealing and building working relationships with Heads of Renewables, Sustainability Managers, End user companies, Main Contractors, M&E Contractors, Architects, Consultants in order to increase sales opportunities. The successful BDM will visit clients and assist in the specification/design of the company’s products, therefore a strong background in either Heat Pumps/Biomass is essential.
The ideal Business Development Manager must have:
- Proven track record of Commercial Heat Pump Sales (end user)
- Excellent proven presentation skills
- Knowledge of District Heating Schemes
- Experience, knowledge and or an understanding of tendering practices and how to win/bid for tenders.
- Relevant experience in the design, integration and installation of renewable products.
- This is a demanding role and will require the successful candidate to be extremely pro-active in their approach to sales activities.
- Professional attitude
- Knowledge of the Construction Supply Chain
- Mechanical or Electrical knowledge
- Good Technical understanding of Ground Source, Air Source or Biomass technologies
- Excellent Account Management skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- IT Skills: MS applications, to include PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Full driving licence
- Basic Salary Circa £35,000 – £70,000
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Pension double the gov standard