Our client, a family run Chiropractic Practice based in Shrewsbury, are seeking an energetic and self-motivated Chiropractic Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis with the opportunity of becoming permanent.
The successful candidate will be working from their recently refurbished health centre which empowers their practice members to express their full potential to live healthier lives now and into the future.
- Welcoming people to the practice
- Managing phone lines, emails and other communication platforms
- Scheduling appointments and managing the diary
- Taking payments and reconciling the daily takings
- Administration of paper and digital files and records
- Supporting the chiropractors and managing the smooth operation of the shift
- Managing the office environment, including keeping the office clean and tidy
- You will have the opportunity to learn about chiropractic, health and how to support the practice members on their journey toward optimal health
- Delivering exceptional customer service to practice members
- Briefly supervising young children
- Punctual, reliable and customer focused
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Confident and calm personality with attention to detail
- Able to interact positively with people of all ages, gender, ethnicity, religion
- Experience of multi-tasking
- Follow established procedures and protocols
- Have problem solving skills and enjoy interacting with people with a genuinely helpful and caring nature
- Excellent communication and accurate computer skills
- Efficient, friendly, organised team player
In return our client is offering:
- A competitive salary of between £8 to £9 per hour.
- The opportunity of learning how chiropractic care can help people to achieve great health
- A positive and friendly working environment
- Full Training
- Temporary period 2 – 3 months with the opportunity of becoming permanent.
- Hours of work are Monday 9am to 2pm, Tuesday 12pm to 7.15pm (1 hour ¼ break) Wednesday 9am to 6.15pm (1 hour ¼ break), Thursday 8.30am to 7.15pm (break 12pm to 3.45pm) and Friday 8.30am to 6.15pm (1 hour ¼ break). Initially the Monday hours will be for training, once training has completed there is the potential to work 4 days a week. Flexibility is essential with regards to hours worked.