Our Building Services client is currently seeking a Commercial Gas Service Engineer to provide both planned and reactive maintenance across the South West.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Gas/Oil/Plumbing Engineer to join a leading building services company who specialise in the full design, installation and maintenance works.
You will have good experience with commercial environments and possess strong communication skills with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Work efficiently to ensure all works are completed in a safe manner and to H&S standards
- Carry out reactive repairs, improvements and preventative maintenance and minor project works
- Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns
- Accurately use the equipment and software required and work closely with the H&S manager
- Standard Gas qualifications and commercial industry experience
- CCCN1 Commercial Gas or equivalent
- OFTEC Oil Qualification
- NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing & Heating/Mechanical
- CSCS card
- DBS Certification check will be required
- Full Driving Licence
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Company uniform
- 29 days holiday inc of banks