Our Building Services client is currently seeking a Commercial Maintenance Electrician to provide both planned and reactive maintenance across the M4 and M5 corridors and South Wales.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an electrical engineer to join a leading building services company who specialise in the full electrical design, installation and maintenance works.
You will have good experience with commercial environments and possess strong communication skills with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Work efficiently to ensure all works are completed in a safe manner and to H&S standards
- Carry out electrical reactive repairs, improvements and preventative maintenance and minor project works
- Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns
- Accurately use the equipment and software required and work closely with the H&S manager
- Electrical services include: Inspecting, Test, Reports and Certification – Planned and Reactive Maintenance – Equipment supply and install – Fire alarms, fire doors and closers/retainers – Lighting – Legislative compliance
- Standard electrical qualifications and commercial industry experience
- 18th Edition and 2391 advantageous
- CSCS card
- DBS Certification check will be required
- Full Driving Licence
- Salary circa £28,000 - £30,000
- Company van & fuel card
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays