Our client, a long established property consultancy firm and Chartered Surveyors based in Shrewsbury, are seeking an Administrator to join their Commercial Property Team.
The successful Administrator will have good organisational skills and the ability to communicate with people at different levels and deal with various situations in an appropriate and professional manner.
Typical duties will include:
- Responsibility for the marketing of commercial properties offered for sale and to let.
- Preparing property brochures.
- Arranging internet and press advertising.
- Maintaining website entries and writing press releases/blogs.
- The administration part of the role will involve being first point of contact for incoming phone calls, giving basic property information to callers, arranging viewings, typing, invoicing, filling, scanning, maintaining a property database and electronic file storage system.
- There may also be requirements to conduct property viewings with some liaison between landlords, sellers, tenants, buyers and solicitors.
To be considered for the Administrator position you must have:
- Experience of working in an office environment in an administration role, ideally within property sales or property management
- A professional approach and presentation
- Friendly 'can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with the ability to produce documents quickly and accurately
- Good organisational skills
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook )
- Ability to deal with customers in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm