A highly professional Renewable Energy installation company is currently seeking a Commercial Sales Manager, who has a genuine passion for the industry, to join their team.
The Commercial Sales Manager Overview:
The successful Sales Manager will focus their efforts on the agricultural markets with a view of developing Sales opportunities, predominantly in the Midlands, for the Supply, Design, Installation and Commissioning of the company’s Renewable Energy products, such as Ground Source Heat Pumps and Solar PV to mainly to the Agricultural sectors.
The Sales Consultant will be dealing and building working relationships within the agricultural industry which will include Farmers, Consultants and end users. You will self generate new sales opportunities but also build on the current pipeline of opportunities. The successful Sales Manager will visit clients and assist in the specification/design of the company’s products, therefore knowledge of heat pumps, biomass, Solar Photovoltaics is advantageous to be able to discuss and present the technology with confidence.
The ideal Sales Manager:
- Proven track record of Agricultural/Poultry Commercial Sales would be desirable.
- Technically strong with either GSHP / Biomass / Solar PV knowledge
- The drive and resilience to meet and exceed targets.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Professional attitude
- Excellent Account Management skills with exceptional communication skills.
- IT Skills: MS applications, to include PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Full driving licence
- Basic salary - £30,000 - £40,000 DOE with an uncapped OTE of £75,000
- Company car