A well-established Manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join their Contracting Division as a Contracting Sales Manager, ideally based in the South East of England.
Our client provides a fully MCS accredited ground source heat pump installation service that fits with existing supply chains and client requirements. They can deliver a turnkey package and flexible contractual solutions.
They assume responsibility for the entire project, spanning the ground array, heat pump, and heat distribution system, including sizing, design, purchasing, installation, and management of sub-contractors across the three stages of the heat pump installation.
Main Purpose of Job:
To further develop and increase market across the South-East of England via various means including developing new and existing client relationships; assisting the BDM to present the benefits of ground source heat pumps. The intention is that the successful candidate will work alongside a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for developing new leads which will then be followed up by the Contracting Sales Manager.
- Maintaining commercial relationships
- Managing and securing repeat business
- Assess thermal characteristics of properties where GSHP installations are proposed
- Heat loss calculations and desk-based project assessments
- Produce estimates using specialist software
- Calculations of grant funding available in the form of RHI and ECO
- Attend pre-contract meetings and manage the hand over process to delivery team
- Prepare bids for tender opportunities
- Preparation and submission of quotations for clients
- Convert quotes to order and manage hand over process
- Negotiation of contract and payment terms
- Maintaining CRM system
- To assist the BDM with new sales opportunities when necessary
- Excellent communications skills are vital
- Ability to speak confidently to a large number of people at conferences and events
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to liaise with decision makers
- Ability to discuss both technical and commercial elements of Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint with strong presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Must be extremely pro active and act as an ambassador of the company
- Ability to work from a home office
- Basic Salary between £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Company Bonus Scheme (uncapped)
- Company Car Allowance, insurance and Service and Maintenance cover