Our client is a fast growing UK owned company supplying specialist products to clinical, research and manufacturing professionals in the UK.
They are looking for a candidate, on a temporary to permanent basis, with exceptional communication skills to work from their office in a picturesque location near Wem.
The successful candidate will be joining a passionate and hard-working team, committed to providing the best possible customer service experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be reporting to the Managing Director, responsibilities to include:
- Answering telephone enquiries.
- Reception duties i.e. receiving and accepting deliveries, meeting and greeting etc.
- Typing of Quotations via Word
- Data Entry via Excel, Sage 200
- Customer Service duties and general ad hoc office duties
The successful candidate will possess the following skills / experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role would be beneficial.
- A team player
- Hardworking, committed and reliable
- Ability to successfully manage own workload
- Forward thinking, and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Word & Excel experience essential, Sage preferable
- Salary upto £19k per annum, dependent on skills
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- On site parking
- Holidays - 23 days increasing to 30 days with service. After 1 year employment the successful candidate will be entitled to a further ex-gratia 12 days holiday