Our client, a family run well established Shrewsbury based company, requires two Customer Service Advisers on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidates will be required to work as a team liaising with customers via the telephone.
- Receiving orders via the telephone
- Processing orders onto the computer system
- Entering Purchase orders onto the computer
- Making outgoing telephone calls to confirm orders for next day delivery.
- Cash handling
- Query Resolution
- Making outbound calls, building relationships with clients, advising of products / services etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excels at building rapport
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM or similar.
- Organisational skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- A willingness to learn new skills quickly.
- Flexible attitude and attention to detail with a strong emphasis on team work.
In return our client is offering:
- A very pleasant working environment (with parking)
- An hourly range of £8.21
- One role will be Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm with ½ lunch and the other will be Monday to Friday 11am to 7pm with ½ break.