Are you passionate about delivering great customer service, as well as being keen to work for a successful business?
We are recruiting for an independent ecommerce business based in their new offices in Shrewsbury. Due to rapid growth they are looking to expand their Customer Services Team.
Ideal Customer Service Advisors:
- Experienced in customer service, either within or outside of the contact centre environment.
- Outgoing, tenacious, positive and self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent rapport building skills
- PC literate, with good numeracy and literacy skills
Responsibilities to include:
- Handling online and telephone orders and enquiries
- Advising customers on the range of products that would suit their needs and closing the sale
- Resolving any complaints to an exceptional standard
- Place orders with Manufacturers and arrange delivery via a courier service
- Ensuring all necessary paperwork is made available to all parties
- Account management of order processes
- Dealing with any customer enquiries and offering advice
- General administration duties as is necessary to remain well organised
- Always endeavoring to exceed expectations
What you get in return as a Customer Service Advisor:
- A salary of circa £20k per annum
- Training provided
- Free on-site parking
- 20 days plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Company life policy and medical insurance available after successfully completing a 3 month probation period.
- Bonus based on Team’s KPIs
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm with one hour for lunch