Our client, a highly reputable Renewable Energy company based in the North East are seeking an Electrician / Controls Technician to join their team. Our client offer Design, Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Service & Maintenance for Commercial, Industrial, Bespoke and large private clients that include Ground Source Heat Pump District Heating Schemes and various commercial / Industrial projects mainly around the North of England and Scotland.
The successful Electrical Controls Engineer/Supervisor will have an in depth understanding of Control Systems in order to assist the Project Teams with elements of electrical design, project planning and service and maintenance requirements, you will manage sub-contractors and also assist on site when required.
- Experience of fault finding
- Assisting in the on-site service operations
- Managing sub-contractors
- Dealing with manufacturers regarding online controls set up
- Willing to learn new technologies such as Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Willing to do overtime in order to meet deadlines on Projects.
- Complete online control repairs
Experience & Skills required:
- Experience of working in a similar role, preferably involving Commercial/Industrial size Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Knowledge of Control systems technology/Commissioning/Fault Finding on electrical circuits
- An Electrical background
- Initiative and ability to resolve onsite problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Full driving licence
- CSCS Card
- Circa £25,000K – £35,000K
- Company Van and Fuel Card