A&D Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a highly reputable Renewable Energy company based in the North East. Our innovative client is looking for an AAT qualified Financial Controller to work as part of an ambitious team in a fast growing business.
Our client Design, Supply, Install, Commission and offer Service & Maintenance for Commercial, Industrial, Bespoke and large private clients that include Ground Source Heat Pump District Heating Schemes and various commercial / Industrial projects mainly around the North of England and Scotland.
The successful Financial Controller will take responsibility for all accounts payable and receivable, creating and tracking progress P&L forecasts plus R&D budgets.
- Accounts Payable/receivable
- Professionally dealing with clients/customers/stakeholders
- Managing financials and co-ordinating with accountants/external auditors
Experience & Skills required:
- Experience of working in a similar position
- AAT Qualified (essential)
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA (advantageous)
- Experience of using Xero software is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and confident in liaising with external bodies
- A great relationship builder
- Circa £25,000K – £30,000K
- Company Pension
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hours of work Monday to Friday