Our Building Services client is currently seeking a Flooring Engineer to provide both planned and reactive maintenance across the South West.
Due to continued expansion our client is looking for an experienced flooring specialist to join their team. The successful Flooring Engineer should have experience with Altro, vinyl and all industrial/commercial flooring.
Ideally you will be placed centrally on the M5 corridor between Exeter and Bridgwater and with easy access to the motorway.
This is a fantastic opportunity for flooring specialist to join a leading Building Services Company with all the benefits that they can offer.
- Work efficiently to ensure all works are completed in a safe manner and to H&S standards
- Carry out reactive repairs, improvements and preventative maintenance on building fabric
- Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns
- Accurately use the equipment and software required and work closely with the H&S manager
- Be able to carry out a multitude of tasks including basic building fabric repairs and maintenance (advantageous)
- NVQ Level 2 / C&G’s ideally in a relevant trade but experience is more important
- Ideally have experience of working within a maintenance role
- CSCS card
- DBS Certification check will be required
- Full Driving Licence
- Salary between £26,000 and £28,000 depending on experience
- Company van & fuel card
- Company uniform
- 30 days holiday inc of banks