Our Building Services client is currently seeking a Commercial HVAC / AC Engineer with experience of working in the building services/FM sector to provide both planned and reactive maintenance across the South Coast.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join a leading building services company.
You will have good experience with commercial environments and possess strong communication skills with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Work efficiently to ensure all works are completed in a safe manner and to H&S standards
- The position is field-based and you will be expected to visit multiple client sites in order to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of building controls.
- Problem solve, you will also offer excellent customer service and ensure a successful technical outcome of all site visits.
- You will interact with clients to ensure their requirements are understood and advise on any faults or replacement parts required.
- Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns
- Accurately use the equipment and software required and work closely with the H&S manager
- Standard F Gas qualifications and commercial industry experience
- Experience in HVAC/FM or Building Management
- Experienced in Air Conditioning, both installation and maintenance
- CSCS card
- DBS Certification check will be required
- Full Driving Licence
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Company van & fuel card
- Health Insurance
- Employee benefits
- Company uniform
- Tablet and mobile phone
- 30 days holiday inc of banks