Our Building Services client is currently seeking a Commercial HVAC / AC Engineer to provide both planned and reactive maintenance across the South West which includes but not limited to Devon.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join a leading building services company who specialise in the full design, installation and maintenance works.
You will have good experience with commercial environments and possess strong communication skills with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Work efficiently to ensure all works are completed in a safe manner and to H&S standards
- The position is field-based and you will be expected to visit multiple client sites in order to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of building controls.
- Problem solve, you will also offer excellent customer service and ensure a successful technical outcome of all site visits.
- You will interact with clients to ensure their requirements are understood and advise on any faults or replacement parts required.
- Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns
- Accurately use the equipment and software required and work closely with the H&S manager
- Standard F Gas qualifications and commercial industry experience
- Experience in HVAC/FM or Building Management
- Experienced in Air Conditioning, both installation and maintenance
- CSCS card
- DBS Certification check will be required
- Full Driving Licence
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Company van & fuel card
- Health Insurance
- Employee benefits
- Company uniform
- Tablet and mobile phone
- 30 days holiday inc of banks