Shropshire based playground equipment manufacturer selling into schools, local authorities, architects and builders.
This role is lead generation and telemarketing, using online tools and the telephone to discover opportunities for the Sales team.
Applicants should be aware that this is largely a telephone based role with targeted call volumes and experience in this type of work is essential. It is however not a call centre! Our client has a small friendly team with excellent facilities, free parking and is offering flexible working hours/days to suit the candidate.
The products are not highly technical but an ability and willingness to learn the product range and to understand and remember materials, finishes, lead times, maximum sizes and such like (all different according to product) will be required.
Experience and Personal Attributes required:
- A proven track record in telesales/telemarketing
- Competence in Microsoft Office
- Punctual, trustworthy and reliable
- An excellent telephone manner
- A methodical, analytical and conscientious approach
- Excellent self-management and planning skills
There is future potential for the right candidate to progress into a sales role.
- Flexible working hours (part or full time to suit the candidate)
- Option for extended holiday allowance (to suit school holiday periods) if desired to suit the candidate
- A very pleasant working environment
- OTE £18-£22k per annum, negotiable according to experience, training etc.
- Telephone interview
- Face to Face interview
- Trial Day for the shortlisted candidate