Our client operates a state-of-the-art Anaerobic Digestion Facility with an annual processing capacity of 75,000 metric tonnes. Established in 2011 the business produces renewable energy from a combination of food wastes and purpose grown energy crops.
AD Maintenance Engineer/Electrician
Our client is currently seeking a Qualified Electrician / Maintenance Engineer who is looking to work within an Anaerobic Digestion Facility in Shropshire.
The successful Electrical Engineer will be required to facilitate in the smooth running of the engineering department/AD Facility.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform electrical maintenance, electrical installation and electrical fault finding as and when required
- Perform general engineering tasks, such as drilling, welding, cutting, grinding etc.
- To be on call as and when required which will entail from time to time logging into the system or having to attend site to resolve any issues
- Meet targets and deadlines for engineering tasks set and completed to a satisfactory standard.
- Follow all health and safety procedures set by the company.
- Follow all SOP’s set by the company
- Keeping workshop tidy
- Taking daily readings of the AD plant
- Replacing chemical drums/ barrels as and when required.
- Liaising with production/ management staff daily
- Able to work double day shifts
Advantageous but not essential:
- Experience of Anaerobic Digestion Plants (Advantageous)
- Electrical Fault-Finding skills
- Maintenance of Commercial/Industrial plant
- Mechanical Fault-Finding skills (Advantageous)
- Basic welding skills – (Advantageous)
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 (Plus overtime, earnings are approximately £35k per annum)