Our Building Services client is currently seeking a Commercial M&E Engineer with experience of working in the building services/FM sector to provide both planned and reactive maintenance across the South Coast.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a multi skilled M&E Service Engineer to join a leading building services company.
You will have good experience with commercial environments and possess strong communication skills with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- The successful candidate will have relevant qualifications with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
- You will be required to work as Mobile Engineer covering planned and reactive maintenance across a number of Commercial, Retail, Hospitality and Education sites in the South West.
- This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Engineer to progress their career with a local family run business with 50 years of trade under our belt.
- Work on your own and as part of a team to carry out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works
- Attend callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis
- To work safely and follow company health and safety to ensure safety of yourself, your colleagues, customers and visitors
- Install new plant and equipment when required
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
- The position is field-based and you will be expected to visit multiple client sites in order to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of building controls.
- Problem solve, you will also offer excellent customer service and ensure a successful technical outcome of all site visits.
- You will interact with clients to ensure their requirements are understood and advise on any faults or replacement parts required.
- Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns
- Ideally a background in building services/FM
- Mechanically or Electrically biased experience with relevant qualifications
- CSCS card
- DBS Certification check will be required
- Full Driving Licence
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Company van & fuel card
- Health Insurance
- Employee benefits
- Company uniform
- Tablet and mobile phone
- 30 days holiday inc of banks