We are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Marketing Manager to join a progressive, family-run SME based in Shrewsbury. There is scope for this role to develop into a Sales and Marketing Manager / Director role.
Reporting directly to the MD, you will be solely responsible for the whole marketing function of the company. Your duties as a Marketing Manager will include:
- Directing all marketing functions including the day to day activity for the company's website, email campaigns, social media, print requirements, outbound telemarketing and all lead generation platforms.
- Researching and reporting on best practise solution and market positioning, market segmentation, overall strategy and costed marketing plans as wholly responsible for marketing.
- Researching and analysing market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Creating and implementing product and solution stories as well as communication brand positioning strategies.
- Identifying new product opportunities through thorough market and competitor analysis
- Creating effective reporting systems that measure ROI and inform forecast of activities for the next quarter. Establishing marketing goals based on past performance.
- Monitoring the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocating funds accordingly.
- Supporting bids and content for tender responses which are bespoke to the client requirements.
We are keen to speak to anyone who has the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of successful achievement in marketing, business growth and development gained similar role within a in a fast paced £5M+ B2B organisation.
- The ability to scope and implement new websites, CRM systems, landing automation platforms and other technological improvements within the organisation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business.
- Sales/sales management experience.
- An understanding of all digital marketing strategies including website platforms (WordPress) website analytics, SEO, PPC, AdWords, link building, content marketing, landing pages, split testing and marketing automation.
In return the Marketing Manager will receive a very competitive salary of between £30k to £40k per annum.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team at a time of anticipated growth and development for the company. Click to apply now.