A&D Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a well-established family run Shrewsbury based company. They are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator, on a temporary to permanent basis, to join their friendly team.
A reputable family run organisation, with a strong history based in Shrewsbury.
This role would suit a well organised Administrator who can work well independently and conduct repetitive tasks accurately and manage workflows. You will have good verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of Office Suite to include MS Word, Excel and also online web applications and bespoke CRM systems. An element of the role is customer facing so some customer service skills are required. In return our client offers flexible working hours (part or full time) a pleasant working environment and good level of remuneration. There is potential for progression within the company for the right person.
Key Accountabilities (but are not limited to):
- Fielding calls appropriately, delegating and ensuring the right calls reach the right people.
- Entering data into the CRM system
- Administrative support for the Estimating department.
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good organisational skills.
- Time management skills
- Prepared to take a hands-on, can do operational approach to workload.
- Work confidently under pressure, able to prioritise, multi-task and deliver against targets and deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to communicate professionally with clients.
- Competent message taking.
In return our client offers:
- Flexible working hours (part or full time to suit the candidate)
- Option for extended holiday allowance (to suit school holiday periods) if desired to suit the candidate
- A very pleasant working environment
- Competitive Salary upto £20k per annum