Our client, who specialises in Solar Photovoltaic and LED Lighting, have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Marketing Manager to join their team.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager can be home or office based depending on location.
Main Purpose of Job:
The Marketing Manager will take responsibility for our clients marketing and brand
development, specifically within the digital media environment. The successful marketing manager will develop and execute the business marketing strategy and deliver the company objectives, creating material and content across all platforms to drive sales and promote the mission.
The role is initially part time with flexible working hours with an opportunity to create a full-time role within the company in the future.
- Generate sales leads from online activities.
- Promote the brand through various online channels (website, social media, etc).
- Produce content (case studies, news posts, etc) which reflects the brands values.
- Work with colleagues to organise ECO-events at schools and SME’s to promote the company
- Identifies shows, networking events and awards for the company to attend which will generate sales and promote the company mission
- Strong digital marketing experience is essential
- Proficient in the use of MS Applications
- Adobe Photoshop
- You will have to undergo a DBS clearance check
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Salary between £10,000 - £15,000 DOE
- 28 days holiday including banks pro rata
- Hours – Flexible
This is a Permanent role and could be home based or from an office but will involve travelling to active or potential sites anywhere in the country.