Our very well established and professional Global Client is one of the UK’s leading Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Manufacturers who entered the UK market in the early 70’s. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Pre-Sales Technical Engineer to join their team.
Main purpose of the role:
To provide pre-sales technical support to customers and account managers in order to assist the sales of our clients air conditioning products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Produce accurate quotations relating to the complete product portfolio.
- Answer technical/application queries over the phone/email from customers and account managers.
- Produce wiring and layout drawings as required.
- Analysis of specifications and drawings to produce suitable equipment selections.
- Attend customer visits with Account Managers
- Manage own workload & common inbox.
- Training support for customers and account managers.
- Provide technical updates to customers/ account managers when required.
- Support internal 121 sales department alongside the external account managers.
- Providing a courteous and helpful service to customers.
- Keep up-to-date with product development and issues.
- Achieve key performance indicators
- Comply to health & safety regulations at all times
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
The ideal Sales Technical Engineer should possess:
- Good working knowledge and understanding of air conditioning systems and their application.
- HNC/HND qualified or equivalent industry experience.
- Familiarity of Electric Equipment.
- Ability to present technical presentations is desirable.
- Possess practical hands-on skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Computer literate and competent user of Excel spreadsheets.
- Personal attributes: team player, committed, outgoing, confident, polite, professional & driven.
- Excellent customer service approach.
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication & organisation skills are essential.
- Full UK Driving License is required.
- Between £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- Additional OTE - £3,000.00
- Health Care
- Dental Insurance
- Pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Other benefits include reduced Gym Memberships, Reward scheme, Lunch subsistence allowance