Our very well established and professional Global Client is one of the UK’s leading Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Manufacturers. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Product Manager to join their team.
Main purpose of the role:
In support of the Senior Product Manager; innovate, implement, deliver and manage; creative sales focused product strategies that are aligned to the company vision. Deliver excellence in product management through diligent and accurate support of the wider business unit; providing positive and passionate insight that drives our clients’ sales operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively manage core products as a business and via day to day activities; maximise sales turnover, expand market share, optimise gross margin and be the product champion.
- Enhance, manage and evolve the product strategy and corresponding roadmap; defining creative sales solutions, correct price positioning, delivering value propositions and resolving counter-sales arguments throughout the complete lifecycle of all core products.
- Undertake market surveillance of internal and external products/services
- Manage factories/suppliers
- Co-ordinated engagement and support of key branch colleagues
- Develop and maintain trusting customer relationships through regular contact, supporting the ethical and moral development of their business with the provision of excellent customer service.
- Drive and own the launch of new and updated products
- Generate, maintain and evolve existing tools
- Total product lifecycle management
- Consistent and balanced performance analysis of products and services
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
The ideal Product Manager should possess:
- Proven experience within the HVACR or related Electronics industry
(and/or) Electronic Engineering/Science degree or equivalent qualification.
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Personal attributes: self-motivated, driven, methodical, numerate, organised, punctual, professional, personable, numerate and resourceful.
- Technically astute, analytical and a keen problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Creative, strategic and commercial mind-set.
- Positive, pro-active, passionate and confident attitude.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and use own initiative.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Package between £45,000 - £55,000
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- KPI Scheme
- Health Care
- Dental Insurance
- Pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays to start
- Other benefits include reduced Gym Memberships, Reward scheme, Lunch subsistence allowance