Our client who specialises in Solar Photovoltaic and LED Lighting have an excellent opportunity for a Project Developer to join their team.
The successful Project Developer can be home or office based depending on your location.
Main Purpose of Job:
The Project Developer will own the development of the Solar and LED lighting projects from survey through to mobilisation.
- Takes projects from survey through to mobilisation
- Can undertake detailed site surveys on clients premises and produces detailed reports
- Ability to design PV & LED lighting solutions using industry software such as PVSOL or Dialux.
- Analyses energy consumption and generation data and combines it with relevant financial data to create compelling business cases.
- Take responsibility for organising and managing all external partner project development activities; grid applications, connection agreements and commissioning documentation
- Structural surveys and asbestos R&D surveys
- Strong electrical technical knowledge - desirable
- Renewables / Engineering experience - desirable
- Commercial experience within a similar role of Solar PV or LED lighting
- Experience within the energy solutions field, preferably within the education, Manufacturing and Leisure sectors.
- Has a solid technical knowledge of the relevant equipment available
- Proficient in the use of MS Applications
- You will have to undergo a DBS clearance check
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Salary between £18,000 - £25,000 DOE
- 28 days holiday including banks
This is a Permanent role and could be home or office based but will involve travelling to active or potential sites anywhere in the country.