Our client specialises in delivering energy savings to their clients through energy saving technologies such as Solar PV & Battery Storage and LED Lighting. They are currently recruiting for a Commercial Project Manager to join their team to deliver their growing pipeline of projects.
The successful Project Manager can be home based covering anywhere across the Midlands and beyond.
Main Purpose of Job:
The Project Manager will take ownership of all Solar PV and LED Lighting projects from the mobilization stage through to completion and hand over. As Project Manager you will be dealing with strategic partners to deliver the solutions safely, on time and in budget. Clients include Schools, Commercial Businesses and Charities to assist them in reducing their energy consumption and generating their own Renewable Electricity.
Key Tasks & Outcomes:
- Take projects from mobilisation through to completion safely, on time and in budget.
- Produce detailed site survey reports
- Prepare, publish, present and police health & safety to staff, partners, clients and any other stakeholders
- Work with strategic partners and suppliers to ensure best value quotations.
- Provide Quality assurance at all times
- Grow the operational capabilities of the company
Key Behaviours and Person Specification:
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management to enhance productivity
- Ability to handle pressure and adapt to changing environments.
- Flexibility on working hours & travel to suit certain project requirements
- Ability to develop others
- To identify and develop business opportunities
- Able to be a team player and share ideas
- Show integrity and always deliver on promises.
- Electrically qualified – (18th edition or similar electrical qualification) - Essential
- Project Management experience ideally within the energy sector
- Roof top solar PV or LED lighting experience.
- Proficient in the use of MS Applications.
- AutoCAD would be preferable although not essential.
- You will have to undergo a DBS clearance check
- Hold a full UK Driving License
- Salary up to £40,000 DOE
- Company Car / Car Allowance of £5,000
- 28 days holiday including banks
This is a Permanent role and could be home based or from an office but will involve travelling to active or potential sites anywhere in the country.