Our client who specialises in Solar Photovoltaic and LED Lighting have an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Project Manager to join their team.
The successful Project Manager can be home based covering anywhere across the M4 Corridor and beyond.
Main Purpose of Job
The Project Manager will take ownership of all Commercial Solar PV and LED Lighting projects from the development stage right through to completion and hand over. As Project Manager you will be dealing mainly with Clients such as Schools, Commercial Businesses and Charities to assist them in reducing their energy consumption and generating their own Renewable Electricity.
- To take LED and Solar PV projects from initial order through to completion
- Produce site survey reports
- Ensure H&S is being adhered to at all times and present documentation to staff as required
- Work with suppliers to ensure competitive pricing and quotations
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Offer Quality assurance at all times
Key Behaviours and Person Specification:
- Ability to build great business relationships with all partners and clients
- Ability to handle pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High standards and excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility on working hours to suit certain project requirements
- Ability to develop others
- To develop and recognise business opportunities
- Excellent time management to enhance productivity
- Able to be a team player and share ideas
- Shows integrity and delivers on promise at all times
- Great attention to detail and always takes pride in all that you do
- Electrically qualified – 18th edition with some on the tools experience is desirable
- Proficient in the use of MS Applications
- PVSOL (not essential)
- Dialux (not essential)
- You will have to undergo a DBS clearance check
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Salary between £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
- 28 days holiday including banks
- Mileage allowance payable (open for discussion)
This is a Permanent role and could be home based or from an office but will involve travelling to active or potential sites anywhere in the country.