Our client is a sales and service subsidiary of a global leader in photovoltaic system technology.
Based in Buckinghamshire, the UK team serves the growing markets of Great Britain and EIRE. It comprises of experienced solar and storage energy professionals.
With Service Hubs in strategic locations throughout the UK our client is able to provide the fastest response time to various plants under Operation and Maintenance contracts.
About the job:
You will be based in the office, responsible for the smooth technical operation of the PV plants and O&M projects in the UK and Ireland, working closely with the Head of Field Service UK and the O&M Head Office.
Key responsibilities include troubleshooting and analysing industrial solar PV systems as well as ensuring on time quality reporting from within the office.
- Remote Repairs, Maintenance & Commissioning advice of Solar plants
- Ordering parts, creating tickets for allocation
- Answer telephone and email enquiries and provide remote support to engineers
- Ensure H&S compliance for contractors
- Co-ordinate and manage contractors attending site
- Ordering specialist parts via logistics
- Creation of CRM tickets
- Completion and review of intervention reports
- Spare parts management
- Escalation of issues to 2nd Level Team
- Preventive Maintenance (Inverter, HV & Battery systems)
- Site inspections (ad hoc)
- Customer site visits (ad hoc)
- Site inductions
- On call during weekends is on a rota basis
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Electrical Qualification essential
- Knowledge of PV systems essential
- Broad experience in a customer service role for technical products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Highly organised and can prioritise workload
- Ability to analyse and solve problems effectively
- Must be available for national and international travel due to location of Head Office
Job type: - Full-time - Permanent
- Basic salary – £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave
- Profit sharing
- Other: Medical, Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection