Our client, a global specialist in power electronics technology are seeking a Recruitment Officer to be based in Newtown Powys.
A highly successful high-tech electromechanical organization that deliver world-class motor control variable speed drives and power conversion technologies that are used in industry, commerce and renewable energy schemes.
The successful candidate will work closely with Line Managers and HR Team to ensure the effective delivery of a professional recruitment service.
The successful candidate’s main responsibilities will include:
- Work with line managers to agree recruitment process and timelines for each vacancy
- Work with line managers to ensure job descriptions/person specifications are aligned to requirements of each post, amending and updating where necessary.
- Provide advice and guidance on appropriate sourcing/selection methods and draft creative advert copy aligned to requirements of job description and person specification
- Manage advert response by tracking candidate applications.
- Liaise with managers and candidates to arrange and confirm interview schedules, preparing timetables and assessment materials when required.
- Ensure interview questions are aligned to requirements of job description/person specification and are competency based.
- Maintain a presence on selected interview panels to ensure compliance with current employment legislation.
- Work with HR Business Partner to evaluate and review current processes/procedures for continuous improvement purposes.
- Initiate and track all pre-employment checks for new starters, to facilitate a smooth and timely process, keeping relevant managers up-to-date on progress.
- The successful candidate will be based mainly in Newtown but with potential to work in our client’s Telford, Shrewsbury and even Dublin sites, therefore a small amount of travel may be required in the UK.
Qualifications, Experience and profile:
- Advanced MS Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good standard of education, GCSE or equivalent.
- Able to demonstrate experience of managing end-to-end recruitment processes within an in-house environment or recruitment agency.
- Experience in sourcing high volumes of vacancies.
- Proven experience of arranging, conducting and evaluating interviews.
- Proven experience of providing advice and guidance on recruitment methods and best practice.
- Please quote your current/last salary on your Covering letter / email
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits package
- Hours of work are 39 hours per week 8.30am to 5pm, early finish on a Friday, flexitime is operated