A leading manufacturer of high-technology heating products operating through a network of companies and distributors around the world is seeking a home–based Regional Sales Manager to cover the South East and East Midlands. The company will offer the Regional Manager a company car or car allowance, a mobile phone, laptop and excellent holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays.
As a Regional Sales Manager your duties will include:
- Ensuring a steady rate of business development within your designated region.
- Promoting products and increasing awareness of the range of product including Heat Pumps, both Air Source and Ground Source directly to installers, Merchants and End Users
- Developing and working to a sales strategy ensuring sales goals / targets are achieved.
- Account Management and Business Development, investigating new market opportunities
To be a successful Regional Sales Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Commercial Heating/Plumbing Sales.
- Specification sales experience and a strong route to market knowledge of selling to Installers and Merchants.
- Excellent network / pipeline of contacts within the targeted market, Installers and Plumbing Merchants.
- Excellent presentation skills with a Professional attitude.
- Excellent account management skills.
- IT Skills: MS applications, to include PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Full driving licence due to the nature of the role.
The company focuses on sustainable energy solutions and since its foundation has been at the leading edge in developing and introducing innovative products which have high energy efficiency and reliability coupled with minimal environmental impact.
In return, the Regional Sales Manager will receive a salary of £37,000 - £40,000 basic, plus commission (may be negotiable DOE).
To join the regional sales team as a Manager, click apply now.