Our Building Services client is currently seeking Roofing Maintenance Engineers to provide both planned and reactive maintenance across the South West.
Ideally based between one of our clients’ main Southwest routes, A303, A30, M5, A38, A35, M4 between Plymouth and Bristol to service contracts across the South West.
Making a positive difference in the FM sector, in partnership with a very diverse range of well-established clients; our client is responsible for looking after 5,000+ sites that vary in age & construction across the Southwest region.
- Working with a range of commercial building flat and pitched roof applications and associated installations.
- The role includes basic building fabric tasks, previous skills and experience in this area desirable though not essential. All necessary multi-skilling/ training will be provided.
- Work efficiently to ensure all works are completed to a high quality
- Carry out reactive repairs and improvements & preventative maintenance on building fabric
- Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns
- Safely and accurately work with provided high quality equipment and job app reporting system software
- NVQ Level 2 / C&G’s ideally in a relevant trade but experience is more important
- Ideally have experience of working within a maintenance role
- CSCS card
- DBS Certification check will be required
- Full Driving Licence
- Salary between £27,000 and £28,000 depending on experience
- Company van & fuel card
- Company uniform
- 30 days holiday inc of banks