Our client is a sales and service subsidiary of a global leader in photovoltaic system technology.
Based in Buckinghamshire, the UK team serves the growing markets of Great Britain and EIRE. It comprises of experienced solar and storage energy professionals.
With Service Hubs in strategic locations throughout the UK our client is able to provide the fastest response time to various plants under Operation and Maintenance contracts.
About the job:
You will be based in the office, responsible for the smooth operation of the PV plants and O&M projects in the UK and Ireland, working closely with the Head of Field Service UK and the O&M Head Office based in Ulm, Germany.
Key responsibilities include troubleshooting and analysing industrial solar PV systems as well as ensuring on time quality reporting.
- Answer Calls and e-mails and provide remote support
- Repairs, Maintenance & Commissioning of Solar plants
- Manage Bluenote implementation (BN finder, ordering parts, creating tickets)
- On call during weekends on a rota basis (Service and O&M contract)
- Ensure H&S compliance for contractors
- Co-ordinate and manage contractors attending site
- Ordering specialist parts via logistics
- Creation of CRM tickets
- Completion and review of intervention reports
- Spare parts management
- Escalation of issues to 2nd Level Team
- Preventive Maintenance (Inverter, HV & Battery systems)
- Site inspections (ad hoc)
- Customer site visits (ad hoc)
- Site inductions
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Electrical Qualification essential
- Knowledge of PV systems essential
- O&M Knowledge and understanding
- Broad experience in a customer service role for technical products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, - German language is desirable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Highly organised and can prioritise workload
- Ability to analyse and solve problems effectively
- Must be available for national and international travel
Training: Based in Germany (approx. 3 weeks)
Job type: - Full-time - Permanent
- Basic salary – £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave
- Profit sharing
- Other: Medical, Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection