A family run business highly regarded within their industry for their efficiency, integrity and reliability has over 40 years developed a close working relationship with Local Authorities, Architects, Schools, Builders and Property Managers across the region.
Lead Generation and telephone sales is a key role within the business, working directly from our client’s CRM system you will be supporting the marketing/sales functions of the business by creating leads and opportunities from warm data and website enquiries as well as following through quotations sent by the estimators.
While some variation in type of calls is inherent in the role and our client can offer an excellent modern friendly working environment, applicants should be aware that it is a telephone based role, experience in a telephone sales environment is beneficial.
- Lead qualification for both incoming enquiries and part qualified opportunities.
- Lead follow-up to request details to enable estimate preparation
- Estimate discussion ensuring the proposed solution meets the client’s expectation
- Estimate follow-up focusing on decision making, timescales and price negotiation
- Data cleansing and lead generation using existing or purchased data.
Experience and Personal Attributes required:
- Experience in telephone sales
- A desire to set and hit targets
- Competence in Microsoft Office
- Trustworthy and reliable
- An excellent telephone manner
In return our client offers:
- Flexible working hours (part or full time to suit the candidate)
- Option for extended holiday allowance (to suit school holiday periods) if desired to suit the candidate
- A very pleasant working environment
- Annual FT salary between £18,000 – £20,000
- Performance related team bonus
- Opportunities for progression within the organisation